6 °C
43 °F
7 °C
44 °F
12 °C
54 °F
Partly CloudyMon
2 °C
36 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday August 18th, 2013

Posted at 11:15pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1672 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Careless cooking gets the blame for a fire at 556 Parent Avenue Sunday night.

Fire crews were called to the home just after 7:30pm and found fire in the kitchen area of the home.

The fire caused $35,000 in damages and one person sufferer minor burns and was treated at the scene.

The tenant was issued a ticket for $235 for disabling the smoke alarm.

Do You Like This Article?