ClearNow
10 °C
50 °F
ClearThu
10 °C
50 °F
ClearFri
12 °C
54 °F
Partly CloudySat
13 °C
55 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Saturday June 22nd, 2013

Posted at 8:32am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1762 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Reader photo by Shane Mitchell

Windsor Fire and Windsor Police were called to the 1100 block of Chilver early this morning for a garage fire.

A witness reports that a couch abandoned behind a garage was set on fire and then spread to the garage.

A second fire was set in the next block in a rubber trash bin, but was put out by a neighbour before it caused the adjacent structure to catch on fire.

The investigation continues.

Do You Like This Article?