As construction moves along on the Windsor-Essex Parkway, several key elements of it are starting to take shape along the corridor.
The Parkway has released their seventh design report which outlines the next major steps to take place.
Those steps are:
- Temporary long-term E.C. Row Expressway single lane of traffic from west of Matchette Road to west of Huron Church Road
- Closure of access to and from Outer Drive and to and from Highway 3
- Diversion D-14, Sandwich West Parkway
- Cousineau Road closure at Highway 3
- Bridge 2, over Matchette Road
- Bridge 6, north of Spring Garden Road
- Bridge 12, future off-ramp from Highway 401 westbound to Highway 3