Here is a run down of hours for city services for Labour Day Monday.
- The next City Council meeting will be held at 6pm on Tuesday September 4 in Council Chambers at City Hall.
- The 311 Call Centre will be closed, but the 211 Call Centre will be open 24 hours on Monday to serve residents throughout Windsor and Essex County.
- GARBAGE & RECYCLING COLLECTIONS: There will be no residential collection services. All residential garbage and recycling collection services will be delayed by one day. Night commercial, front end loader and weekly recycling collections are not delayed.
- PUBLIC DROP-OFF & HOUSEHOLD CHEMICAL WASTE DEPOTS located at the northeast corner of Central Avenue and E.C. Row will be closed. The depots will reopen on Tuesday. Summer hours of operation are Monday to Saturday 8am to 4:45pm.
- PARKS AND RECREATION: The outdoor pools and Sandpoint Beach are open. All arenas are closed. Indoor pools and community centres are closed for programs but open for rentals.
- PARKING ENFORCEMENT: There will be no parking enforcement and municipal ticket payment offices will be closed as well.
- WINDSOR PUBLIC LIBRARY: All locations of the Windsor Public Library will be closed. Regular hours resume on Tuesday, September 4.
- WINDSOR’S COMMUNITY MUSEUM is normally closed on Mondays. There will be no special closures for this holiday.
- TRANSIT WINDSOR: City and tunnel buses will run on the Sunday/Holiday schedule. Schedules and route maps are available online.