The Windsor Essex Mobility Group and Parkway Infrastructure Constructors are hosting the sixth Public Information Open House for the Windsor-Essex Parkway on Wednesday. This is an opportunity to find out the latest information construction activities and provide feedback and suggestions on new project details.
Items to be discussed include:
- details pertaining to the remaining bridges being B-2 on the Parkway at Matchette Road, B-6 where the Parkway meets E. C. Row Expressway and B-12 where Howard Avenue crosses over the new Highway 3
- update on pile driving
- update on opening of diversions, the length of time that they will be in use and associated mitigation measures.
Anticipated Traffic Staging and Road Closures including general information regarding:
- the traffic staging for the reconstruction of the existing Highway 401 east of the project area
- the closure of eastbound E. C. Row Expressway for construction of the embankment of Bridge
- the closure of the west north/south ramp on eastbound E. C. Row Expressway for the tie-in at Bridge
- traffic staging for the reconstruction of Ojibway Parkway
- the closure of Cousineau Road.
The open house will be held at the Macedonian Community Centre located at 5225 Howard Avenue from 2pm to 8pm. General presentations will take place at 2pm and 6pm. As part of the Open House, specific breakout sessions will be held for residents between Outer Drive to Geraedts Drive, Geraedts Drive to Cabana Road, and Cabana Road to Ojibway Parkway. These sessions will follow the general presentations at approximately 3pm and 6:30pm.