This weekend, J.L Forster Secondary School in West Windsor is celebrating its 90th anniversary, and in celebration, the street lights in Old Sandwich Town have been changed to red and white – the schools official colors.
On Friday evening, Sandwich Street will be closed and transformed into an open air festival. Olde Sandwich Towne previously changed their lights to green for St. Patrick’s Day.
Several bars and restaurants will host decade themed parties from 7pm to 1am.
- Alumni from the 30s, 40s, 50s: Buddies
- Alumni from the 60s: Rock Bottom
- Alumni from the 70s: The Dominion House
- Alumni from the 80s: Hurricane’s
- Alumni from the 90s: Billies
- Alumni from the 2000s: Stumble Inn