Windsor Firefighters are cleaning up from the scene of a fire at Shawarma Express, a drive-thru and dine-in Lebanese restaurant in a plaza on Tecumseh Road in Central Windsor.
Located in the Southeast corner of the plaza, Shawarma Express backs onto Mercer Street.
Firefighters were called to the scene around 11pm and quickly extinguished the blaze which significantly gutted the interior.
A fire inspector has been called to the scene while crews extinguish any remaining hot spots. No injuries are reported.