Are you an artist? Do you volunteer with a cultural or heritage group? Are you a performer, actor, writer, musician, or art shop owner?
If you are any of the above, then the City of Windsor wants to hear from you at the Cultural Summit being held on Wednesday, November 2nd from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm at Willistead Manor.
Cathy Masterson, Manager of Cultural Affairs, and other city staff are ready to move forward on the City of Windsor’s Municipal Cultural Master Plan.
They city would like you to share your thoughts and ideas about:
- Our cultural assets and how can we can nurture our vibrant arts/cultural/heritage sector
- Innovative techniques to communicate about cultural activities in Windsor
- A space for artists to live-work in Windsor
- How to develop an arms length funding commission to support the cultural community
- How can the City help with the cultural awards program to recognize our local talent
The Cultural Summit is free. The city does ask that you register by calling 311 by Tuesday, November 1st.