The Windsor Essex Mobility Group is holding an Open House for the Windsor-Essex Parkway, as an opportunity for Windsorites to obtain information, talk one-on-one with the Windsor-Essex Parkway team and provide feedback and suggestions on the latest project details.
At the open house various construction elements will be on display including:
- The finalized road alignments for Highway 401 and Highway 3
- Plans for excavation of the corridor
- Plans for construction of the bridges, tunnels and stormwater ponds
- Minor refinements to design of two stormwater management ponds
- Utility relocations
- Updates to the Landscape and Trails Master Plan
- Traffic management during construction
The Public Information Open House will be held on Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 from 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the Ciociaro Club lcoated at 3745 North Talbot Road. Presentations will take place in Salon D at 2:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m and 7:00 p.m.